Saturday, June 18, 2011 | By: Giancarlo

Anger Management 101

Remember that Adam Sandler Movie where the protagonist Dave Buznik was convinced that he had some anger issues? Well, If ever you didn't, just read this WIKI article about it then. (I know! Wikipedia is a 'Know it all!')

Alright! So you probably had experienced a certain time when you felt blood gushing up your brains and you were suddenly blinded by overwhelming emotions of doing something not very, very nice just because somebody pissed you off. Well kids, that's called anger, and anger itself is a good friend of mine.

I remember this certain time when I have to sit in between two guys playing online games in an internet cafe. They were like yelling and telling each other what to do or where to go! and f*ck! 'Pedro bakbakin mo na pedro!!!! tan*ina 102 yung level o imposible!!' and 'la na ku goldcoins! pakick mu yung browler bilis ubus na life ko!'... their voices were like all over the place and I just want to knock their heads off and say, 'anong silbi ng gaming chat mga g@g0! tumahimik kayo'

You see, life is full of anger activating stimuli like for instance, ogres who'd love to tell what you should do even if you're obviously doing things right, an insensitive girlfriend who will do nothing good but rip your pockets down to 'beggarness' or a -Drag me to hell- apartment with very, very noisy neighbors with attitude issues.

If ever you'd ask me how do I manage anger, here are the things that I do and some which I was just told to do... (I am a professional so please don't do some of these at home.)

1) Punch a concrete wall- once the pain comes in, you'll definitely forget being angry.
2) Punch someone you know who wouldn't fight back- (My favorite) This really works! Trust Me!
3) Eat!- it might make you fat but who cares!
4) Drink something very cold- I don't think this'll really work but they say it will.
5) Say Goozfraba all over again until the anger devil leaves- Anger Management Movie.
6) Pray and contemplate- I do this all the time. ;)
7) Relax. Breathe like as if you're in midst of a green valley with flowers blooming and butterflies fluttering nearby. (this is so gay!)
8) If these won't work then read my blog... Just in case.

Well folks, I hope this was useful...:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment